Do you call on residential builders?
We make it easy!
Reporting every other week on permits just issued for new construction projects, our Bi-Weekly Reports are easy to read and use, and are designed to improve your business. The Bi-Weekly Reports are just what you need to get that edge on your competitors, making it easier than you ever thought possible to contact active contractors! Bi-Weekly Reports include current single family, condo, duplex, apartment, large remodeling, and select commercial projects. They are your source for the most up-to-date information on new residential building starts and construction leads, detailing:
– Project Address
– Contractor name, address, phone number, contact name, & email
– Homeowner information including name, address, & phone number
– Construction value and/or square footage
– Type of Project: Single family, condo, apartment, etc. including expanded descriptions
*All information included as available
Our Quarterly Reports are designed to give you the big picture.
The Quarterly Reports provide summary information gathered from our Bi-Weekly report areas. Used by builders, developers, suppliers to understand their market share, as well as banks, appraisers and other companies to see overall trends. You will know your local industry like never before with statistics detailing:
– Yearly Comparison Charts
– Active Builder Lists
– Rankings by Dollar Value
– Number of Units per builder
– Jurisdiction Information
– And Much More!
Ways to use Builder Track Quarterly Reports
– Know the builders in your market.
– Know the hot spots where you work.
– Keep abreast of market trends.
– Know your competition. Find new areas to grow.
– Compare yourself to similar builders in your area.
– Calculate your market share.
– Find new customers.
– Target your customers by volume, size of home, etc.